Who doesn't like a good simple yet delicious dessert that's also so easy to make in just 10 minutes!
Making a basic flavoured Panna Cotta like vanilla is so practical. Vanilla harmoniously dances on your taste buds and compliments most seasonal fruit, add a dash of Roar Living Natural cordial and there you have a complete simple dessert for family and friends to devour.
I choose to use pure gelatine. Another brand I have used previously, which is free from any synthetic ingredients is Dr Oetker, found in supermarkets. You will need 1 1 x satchel ( 15gms )
Moulds I used have a liquid capacity of 125mls and serves 5 people.
1 1/2 scoops ( Nutra Organics gelatine )
1/3 cup water
30 gms castor sugar
1 vanilla pod ( split in half, beans scrapped and kept aside )
Chopped or sliced Seasonal Fruit
Raspberry Jam Cordial found here: https://www.roarliving.com.au/products/raspberry-jam-cordial
If using moulds, please lightly oil them.
1. Place vanilla pod & sugar in saucepan with milk. Warm gently.
2. Whilst milk is warming, Bloom gelatine. Place gelatine in a small bowl with the 1/3 water and whisk. It will be thick.
3. Add the cream to warmed milk, stir and bring heat up to medium.
4. Once heat increases add some hot liquid into bloomed gelatine and whisk to combine.
5. Place whisked gelatine into saucepan of creamy vanilla then take out vanilla pods.
6. Add your vanilla beans and stir.
7. Pour into moulds and place in fridge until set. About 45 minutes to an 1 hr
Run a sharp knife around mould to release Panna Cotta, place on serving dish.
Garnish with fresh berries or chosen seasonal fruit.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Raspberry Jam Cordial.
A delightful sweetie to enjoy, anytime